Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy Week Ahead!

The flooring has arrived!  It is sitting in my front entry!  Piled high...all 80-some boxes of it!  Pair that with installing the lights and finishing up the electrical...I forsee another busy busy week ahead of us!  But this one should be waaaaaay fun as I think it will be a huge progress and a very exciting achievement!  Tomorrow marks home day!  Woo Hoo!  

Another note - out of no where last night Moose started saying his baby brother's name!  I have no idea how he has picked this one up as we rarely say it.  It's a good thing we are very happy with our choice as there's no going back now!  We've been pretty settled with Baby S's name for a while now and are finally happy with the middle name choice (Thanks Nicole!)!  Hearing Jackson say it is the sweetest sound ever!  He sometimes pairs it with a point towards my belly or by throwing 'Baby' infront of it.  I really think he is going to be a great big brother.  He has started giving my belly kisses and cuddles...and says Baby way more than ever before.  It's funny - I thought he wouldn't catch on - - - but he surprises me every day! Can't wait for you to hear it in person Trev...it'll melt your heart!  I'd post the video of him saying it...but what's the fun in that?!  There are some people who know the name...but we have mostly kept it a secret as everyone has an OPINION - and to be honest...I don't want to hear them ;)  We are happy and Moose is happy and that's ALL THAT MATTERS :)

Enjoy your Wednesday nights everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That's so precious! I remember how I felt the first time I heard Hayden say kieran's name!!

    ReplyDelete