Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jolly Jackson

Little Man's hair is getting a different texture on the back!  More wavy...I wonder what that means?!

Today has been a bit of a rough day and Mr. Jackson is crankier than usual...however, amongst him being sick and both of our lack of rest...he still manages to add smiles and laughter to my day!  These were some photos from our Jolly Jumping fun this afternoon!  He's sleeping now and I'm hoping with all my might that he gets more rest than 20 minutes...which is really all he's gotten today! 

Lets cross our fingers, shall we!?

2 comments:

  1. hahaha He cracks me up. Love the shirt!

    XOXOXOXO

    2 More sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!... you could use jolly for Monday Night the Banjo!!! Nice work!! Aren't you so happy to have me, someone who puts in as much effort as you in these songs for Jackson??? I know I have no life!
    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete