Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Too Perfect!


 
 So yesterday I checked out this baby boutique close to home here, and got myself into too much trouble!  It was the cutest little store and I'm so sad I didn't find it sooner...or am I!?

Anywhos...I stumbled across this cd and am IN LOVE!  Basically, you buy the cd, take it home, upload your information to the website and the next day they send you your music tracks to burn onto the cd personalized with your child's name!  At first I was worried that it would be all sing-songy with an inserted name randomly here and there, but nope - it is sung into the lyrics!  It's so fantastic, it makes me so happy!  Every song now on this cd is customized to Jackson.  I have uploaded a video with a few snipits fromt he songs.  I couldn't upload the songs so this was the only way I could think of to share some of it with all of you!

So far one of my FAVORITE finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment