Thursday, October 28, 2010

Supervising!


 After we got cleaned up from our cereal extravaganza...Jackson became our Pumpkin Carving Supervisor!  He went pretty easy on us! 

 We had our second visit with our Roots of Empathy class yesterday morning!  It was fun...my favorite moment was...

Now that Jackson sits on his own...when we went in I sat him on the blanket in front of me...we heard lots of "wows" or "ahhhs" from the Grade 2s!  Mel proceeded to ask them if they  noticed anything different...and about six hands shot up in the air!  She asked the first little boy next to her...assuming he was going to say he's sitting on his own now...instead the little boy said "Ya...He got a haircut!".  I laughed soooo hard.  It was my favorite moment so far with the Grade 2s.  They crack me up!  In all fairness...he totally did have a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment