Thursday, October 28, 2010

Barley Time!


 Jackson has been switching off between Oatmeal and Rice Cereals the past two weeks...so last night we introduced Barley!  I can honestly say there are ALWAYS laughs when we are feeding him his cereals!  He cracks me up.  Sometimes he's really clean...and other times, I might as well throw all chance of him staying clean out the window!  Like last night!  He was actually digging the Barley and ate the whole bowl...and often in between spoon fulls his fingers find his mouth too!  When we are done with the bowl, I finally let him have the spoon he spends the whole feeding trying to snatch!  He stares at it, licks it, holds it.  Then I take it back!  Needless to say, we were one big slimy mess!  I stripped him down afterwards...and he (like a lot of other times) grabbed his shirt to wipe it in his face.  Silly Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment