Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I DID IT!

Rockin' his dino socks today!
Sitting...
All by himself!
This look screams "seriously mom?!"...

Yup, I couldn't handle Jackson rockin' the comb over anymore!  It was WAAAAY too long to spike or do anything with...so I CUT IT!  Now, before you all panic...it turned out just fine!  I guess you will have to wait and see tomorrow because I did it after his bath therefore have no after photos!  I saved the above little piece to put along with the other hair from his first haircut...so he has his first 'real' haircut and his first 'mommy' haircut saved!


BYE BYE Comb Over - HELLO Rock Star!

Oh and by the way...ONE MORE SLEEP UNTIL DADDY IS HOME!

We can not be more thrilled.  I have caught whatever Jackson had and we are tired and sick over here!  Not too inviting to come home to, eh Daddy?!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment