Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If you blink...

 
...You will miss it!  

Yup, it's true...it just takes you turning your back or grabbing a pair of jeans to miss out on watching Mr. Moose roll over from his back to belly.  He's been trying to master this for weeks - and it still seems a little tricky for him - but he's onto it!  This morning in the process of me getting him dressed, he rolled over twice!  What was the first thing out of Trevor's mouth?!  

'WHY DID YOU GRAB THAT CAMERA?  WHY NOT THE VIDEO CAMERA *huff*'.  
Sorry Daddy...the first time he surprised me and I just caught the after photos - I didn't think there would be an encore so soon!

Look at me!
I hadn't even finished getting him undressed!
Practicing!
Wondering why I'm so captivated by his little learnings!
Almost there!

As I'm reaching...(for the jeans that have been 'hiding' for days and driving me bananas looking for them!)

And when I turned - TA DA...there he was!

He still has to master how to get his arms out from under him post-roll!


 So the lesson learned here is that in the blink of an eye - the world can change!


No comments:

Post a Comment