Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rompin' Around


So, on Monday after we had fun at Prairie Gardens, we headed over to my mom and dad's house.  We got them groceries, watered their plant, picked up their mail, and mowed their lawn so that it was done and ready for when they got back from their holiday.  Anywhos...while there, Jackson and I were muckin' around in the 'library' while Trev mowed the lawn!  He loved their big leather chair.  We don't have anything leather at home, so this texture was new to him.  He thought the slippery texture was fun to wiggle on - and then - of course, he had to taste it (I wiped it down after!  Don't worry!).  The bottom few photos were funny, I actually took them looking upside down at him, and that's why he was so smiley and looking 'up'...I flipped them so they weren't so weird!  I love those smiling eyes though!  I also caught him in the middle of blowing his raspberries!  You will see him take a deep breath and then out comes a raspberry, complete with bubbles!  So funny.

Looking forward to seeing Grandpa today!  Grandma comes home in a couple days, so we will be looking forward to that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment