Monday, October 25, 2010

Reading, Rolling, and Relaxing

Before and After Reading, ya gotta  play with the book!
On the verge of rolling ALL THE TIME!
Even when I'm trying to change him...he has gotta roll.  He's got the body part down, but not the head...so he usually ends up all twisted around!  Happy little moose!
Reading away!
Changin' the jammies half way through due to a mysterious wet spot!
Kia always has to come join us for our family fun time.  Jackson loves it!
Snuggely Buddies
Usually Kia snuggles like this with us...but it's nice to see she's sharing the love with her baby brother.
Ignore the jammies and morning look...I promised my bug I'd get in on the action!
Then I made dad join in as well...in his bath robe!  We are a sight for sore eyes in the morning!

 I have to say we may not be the prettiest family in the morning, but we still have a great time!  Jackson slept until 9:15 this morning!  He was asleep in bed last night by 9:30, woke at 4 am for a feed, and slept right on through until just after 9 am.  We all did actually...one lazy bunch!  Even Kia!  Maybe it's the fresh snow...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment