Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gratitude



 Dear Jackson,

Have I told you yet today how very cute you are?  How every time I see you smile at me, my whole heart is smiling back?  Have I told you that when I go somewhere without you - I miss you and feel a rush to return?  Have I told you that you are so special?  That you have captured the hearts of so many people around you?   I hope that you always have this much charisma, charm and sweetness.

If not, I mean it all and I'm telling you now.  You will always and forever own my heart.  I love your smile, your laugh, and your ability to absorb the world around you and win over the people in it!

Thank you for being you and sharing every day of your life with me.

Love
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love the face where he looks like he's sneezing! So cute!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete