Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Randomness Around the House...


 The excitement of the day was that my winter floor mats got delivered!  Yay for new floor mats before snow!  We didn't want to risk the snow falling before investing in some mats that would keep the car clean and smell free!  Yup, excitement over floor mats it is!

Next up are my fresh herbs I bought...I love them.  I hope I can keep them alive long enough to use them!  Have a little faith people, have a little faith!

Pumpkin Bread!  Yup, we made pumpkin bread.  It's good.  Could use a bit more seasoning and pumpkin, but I'm sure the next batch will be better.  Not too shabby as is though!

Finally, the picture.  In the second week of Mommy Connections we had a lady come in and take our photos.  I'm super bummed about ours.  I'm on the fence about tossing it or keeping it.  It hasn't grown on me.  I'm not a fan of Jackson's expression in the photo...which is rare for me!  Maybe next week's garbage?...we will wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment