Friday, October 8, 2010

Drinkin with the Big Boys!


So for a few days now Jackson has been showing and INCREASED interest in his bottle and the whole process.  We spend at least five minutes yesterday with him holding my fingers with each hand and using them to bring the bottle to and out of his mouth and pausing to watch and thing...which fascinates me by the way!  It is so amazing watching them process and learn about the world!  

Anyways...our bottles are really fat and it's hard for him to fit his little hands around them, so we bought two sets of handles to fit on for him to use.

Somebody please tell him he's only four months old and that he needs to slow down!  He won't listen to me!  I'm afraid to blink...he may be running by the time I open my eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment