Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Morning Routine...

EVERY morning when Jackson wakes up, I let him talk to himself and say 'good morning' to his crib and everything in his room for about five minutes before going to get him...at this time I am greeted by a HUGE smile!  I love this part!  I talk to him while he's laying there and he smiles and squirms!  Next, I change his diaper.  After this, we ALWAYS come back to our room, pull the sheets back and play on our bed for a good half hour!  We giggle, talk, sing, and play with some toys or our hands!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF DAY!

He is loving these jammies!  I keep catching him lifting his shirt to touch his belly!

 It may seem small and petty, but to start the day like this makes it all go easier!  

He wakes around 8 - 8:30 and we get some special time before we eat and clean bottles, etc. from the night!  Somehow this special time seems to start the day off right.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get your tummy tomorrow mister!!

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete