Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fun Day


Today we went with our friends Melanie & Ken to Prairie Gardens.  They have a corn field maze and so much more.  I think it was better than I anticipated!  They have pumpkin patches, face painting, pumpkin launching, mazes, parks, wagon rides, and so on and so on!  We went because I was taking some photos of Mel and Ken.  It was fun and a beautiful fall day!


 Sadly, Jackson slept through most of it...only to wake at the VERY end - so I was only able to snap a few shots of him...as you'll see in the next couple of posts.  He did have an awesome nap all curled up like a furnace in his stroller!


Of course, it's always nice spending time with my handsome husband and slumbering son!  We only have a few more days left as a family before Trev goes back, and with all of us under the weather...we need to spend them all having fun.  Jackson seems to be feeling a lot better, Trevor is on the up swing, and I'm still suffering - which isn't surprising...I need to beef up my immune system!

No comments:

Post a Comment