Saturday, February 20, 2010

Highs and Lows

Week Low:


I've been sick and as much as I try to get better, I find no such relief!  The onset started with a sore throat last Friday, but has gradually gotten worse!  I have hope that it will get better!  I had Trevor here who took such very good care of me...we were limited...so it was just tea and a vaporizer for the most part!  He slept like a baby through the nights - which I am oh-so-envious of!  He's back at work now, and my family is in California, so I'm just lying low and trying to rest as much as I can.  Here's to hoping to more success in the sleep department!

Week High:

Well, it's not been a great week with being so very sick and sleep deprived.  I even missed a day of work.  BUT, this morning I was laying in bed and not only did I feel the baby move (which has become more of a pattern), I saw a thudding on my stomach!  How cool is that!?  It sucks that Trevor wasn't here to see it, but I'm sure next time he's home, we will be able to experience such excitement together!  Hopefully we will try to catch it on tape!  It was so amazing!  Usually when others try to feel my little guy move, he stops!  But this morning, my eyes caught it a few times, and it was so very special!  YAY for our growing baby boy!  I've been waiting for these moments for what seems like forever, and it's so sweet to taste them!

Enjoy your weekends!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! Can't wait to come home. Get better soon baby.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete