Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Elmo Concert

I was so very sad when I heard that Elmo was in town and that the one time we could go, I had a photoshoot.  BUMMER!  But, Jackson just happens to have the BEST aunties and 'nana Selmas' that ever existed.  Auntie Nicole literally jumped at the chance to take Moose to Elmo.  And, although I'm sad I missed it, I am so very grateful that he had the opportunity to go and have a fun date with Auntie Cole and Nana Selma...who spoiled him with an LRT ride, the concert, some dinner, a couple Elmo souvenirs, and frozen yogurt...yes - remember - I did say he had THE BEST Aunties and I was not joking!  Caitlin and Cole love my boys as much as we do - and that's a very special thing!

Here's some of the experience!

I took these photos before they left...

Waiting by the door for his date!  It totally flashed forward to his first day of school...which I DON'T want to talk about!  Don't you just love that little back pack?  Packed with some diapers/wipes, snack, and money!
Ta Da!  Got he's cute!
Auntie and Nana Selma arrived...isn't she pretty?!?!
All loaded up in the carseat in Auntie's car...I installed it while he was napping!

From here on was out of my control!  I loved that Nicole took pictures and shared them with me!  It's like she knows me or something?!  Here are Nicole's pictures from their excursion!

On the LRT!  He LOVES the LRT!  Apparently one lady said to them...I'm sorry I'm staring, I just can't stop looking at his eyes!  Yup...they are blue - and pretty spectacular!
Waiting for the LRT on the way home!
 And these are my favorites from the trip!  Thanks Nicole...I LOVED the videos...his laugh melts my heart!  You just know he had a magical time!



A good time had by all I'm sure!  Sure beat the heck out of my photoshoot!

Special thanks to Auntie Caitlin who watched Sawyer during my shoot!  He slept for her the whole time and she caught up on some reading!  Also beats the heck out of my photoshoot!

2 comments:

  1. We were so happy to have the chance to take him and see his smiles and hear his giggles! Kristy and Trevor, Jackson is an absolute joy to be around, he is so much fun and so well behaved! The two of you are fantastic parents!! Love you lots Mr. Moose!!!

    Nana Selma & Auntie Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wee Moosey! You sure are spoiled. Looked like you guys had a fun time. Hope you managed to push ALL the buttons!

    Thanks to Autie and Nana for the trip!

    Miss you

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete