Friday, August 27, 2010

WE ARE HERE!

WE ARE HERE!

We have made our way down to California!  It all went much better than I thought.  Our little man is soooo good!  He was awake all the way to the airport, asleep all through check-in and security, awake through breakfast, and asleep through most of the first plane ride - minus his feed!  YAY!  We then got to Denver and it was a ZOO!  Thank goodness we got there when we did because we had a two hour lay over and were able to find seats to put our stuff on...it was slim pickings and so very busy.  He decided to take his daily poop during the lay over which saved me the stress of changing a poopy bum on the plane!  Thanks Jackson!  He got fussy when I left him with my dad to use the washroom...really, he was just hungry...and once we fed him, he was a happy clam again, and fell asleep shortly after.  The second flight was okay...he fussed once.  Not a cry.  The lady behind me came up after and commented on how good he was.  She was sweet - said she had three boys - and won't take any of them traveling anymore!  Yay Jackson.  

We made it.  It is HOT!

Will be posting more videos and pictures for the exciting day.  For now, these are a few from yesterday.  Wish I had my camera on the plane, but I had my hands full with the monster.


Waiting in Edmonton for our plane to start boarding!  Happy guy in his PJs...


And finally...


We arrived!  He was so good.  We were all SO TIRED though.  He had more energy than any of us.  We arrived at about 2 at the house...and it felt like about 9 pm at night!



Last night Trevor flew in!  Dad was supposed to pick him up and was LATE!  Because Trevor had no baggage with him (I packed it and brought it all together), the airport was starting to get very suspicious and ask lots of questions.   He didn't get frisked...I bet it was only a few minutes away!  Dad finally got there and we are all here together now!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment