Monday, August 23, 2010

3 Sleeps!


Only three more sleeps until we leave for California!  I can't believe how quickly today went!  It was actually a really good day.  I got a lot done.  Went to the bank to get some American money, mailed a present, had Jackson weighed (weighed in at 15 lbs, 5 oz), and met up with a great mom-to-be that I met during pre-natal yoga!  I can't believe Jackson is three months old and her little bug is still cozy inside his mama's belly!  She's hoping that he won't be too cozy for much longer as she's 39 weeks and ready for this journey to start!  It was a great visit!

Tonight Jackson had an upset tummy and just wouldn't settle, so we cuddled on the couch and he finally relaxed enough to fall asleep.  I will never take for granted these little snuggles we have where he curls his finger around mine and nuzzles right in.  It makes my heart melt EVERY time...and I wish I could bottle it up and store it for later when he's pushing me away and telling me he's too big to be cuddled!  Hopefully that's far, far away!

Miss you and Love you Daddy.  Yay for being done night shifts...it's all down hill from here!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment