Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Desperate for a Quick Post!


I have taken no pictures today so had to look over the last week to find one!  This was the winner...it's just a quick mug shot of the moose from one night!  I had to live up to my end of the deal...so this is the picture.  Not what I had in mind...in fact, I had something planned - but with the day's chaotic events, it didn't pan out and I had to go to the airport tonight.  

Who would have thought that traveling with a little 15 lb guy would be soooo much work!  The airports DO NOT help the situation.  Actually let me rephrase that...Air Canada/United has been a struggle.  I heard West Jet is actually a lot better to travel with while having infants in tow...but costs were cheaper this way.  In the end, I wonder if it was worth it!

Anyways...I will leave it at that.  Tomorrow is a brand new day.  Hopefully full of more sunshine than clouds!  

xoxox

2 Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment