Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memories

Yes, even Kia had awkward teen years!  I, again, was looking through some old photos on iPhoto, and came across these!  They are from when I lived at home still and my parents lived in their old house (pre-renovations!  Gotta love wallpaper!).  Kia was SOO skinny and gawky looking!  It made me laugh.  She is such a beautiful dog and although still adorable back then, looks nothing like she does now!  I can't get over how awkward she looks!  All legs and ears!  Her and Nannuk (also, pre-grooming years!  What a mangey looking boy!) would love that window and team up on all who dared to pass by the house!

THEN...




NOW...



(Nannuk...sadly, no longer with us.  He looked SOOO much younger with his hair cuts!  I will never forget how embarrassed he was the first time we shaved him though!  Poor guy was mortified!)

No comments:

Post a Comment