Friday, August 27, 2010

This is NO Monkey Business!

So today we were at Toys R Us and they had some pretty freaking cute Halloween costumes!  I couldn't choose between two and ended up going with the monkey!  It was so cute and soft.  We bought it in 6-9 months thinking he would grow into it...LUCKILY we tried it on him at home - and surprise, surprise - IT FIT HIM!  What a little monkey, growing like a weed!  

Now that I'm sharing these and we have to take it back - I'm thinking of getting the other one I also fell in love with!  I couldn't not post these though - they were way too cute.  I kinda want to just keep it for an outfit for him!  I know, I know, I'm crazy - and that just wouldn't be practical!














I LOVE THE TAIL!

Seriously want to dress him in this EVERY day!  

1 comment: