Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Adventures of the Bib Maker!

Once upon a time I stumbled across these adorable hanky bibs but they were pricey and hard to come by (only found one store in Edmonton that sold them!) - so I decided to make my own!  You know my sewing skills are extremely amateur, but I am very proud of this accomplishment, and can't wait to make more!  I am so loving these bibs!  His other bibs' velcro have already started to lose their stickiness, so I made sure I did snaps on these puppies (my favorite part of the process!).  I used flannel on the inside because it is more absorbent, and just a cotton on the outside!  I think the more I go into fabric stores, the more dangerous it is becoming!

Cut
Pin
Sew and Flip
Sew Outside, add snaps!


Ta Da


I even got an accidental kiss for my efforts!


SO CUTE!  Can't wait to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment