Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Crew!

Today on our way home from Banff, we stopped in Okotoks for a LONG OVERDUE visit with Ken, Theah, Sophia, and Callum!  We haven't seen them since the wedding, and it was the first meeting between Jackson and the crew!  I love these kids so much!  I asked Sophia if she'd be Jackson's surrogate big sister because she is such a rock star!  I can't believe how big she has gotten!  Not to mention Callum, he is such a little boy now!  Last I saw him, he was just a baby.  Time really does go so fast!

Anyways...Callum was VERY unsure of Jackson, and when we tried to take their photo together, Callum eyed him up and down like 'what are you doing here?!'!  Theah and I were belly laughing so hard at these two!!  Thanks for lunch guys!  It was so very nice to see you all!


(I just wish I knew what was going on in Callum's mind for all the photos...it cracks me up!)
why is this baby on MY chair!?
why is this baby touching me?!
seriously, baby...your hand?!
Ugh...get it together!
(Fine, just don't drool on me!!)
Jackson was so excited about this popsicle...he was hoping it was going to make its way to his mouth!  Not quite yet buddy!!!
Their legs and feet were entangled, and it was so damn cute!
I could just eat him up!





Sophia is such a sweetheart!  She has such a kind soul and a sweet nature about her!  I am so sad this little girl doesn't live across the street anymore! 

Can't wait for the next visit!  It scares me to think about how big the kids will be then!

1 comment:

  1. Aww those pictures are sooo cute! Callum does look like a little boy, and Sophia so mature. Can't wait to hear more about your weekend adventures!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete