Saturday, May 15, 2010

Terrific Turtle

So one of the very first things I wanted when we found out we were expecting was this awesome turtle!  He displays the stars and moon on the ceiling and walls.  It's so great!  You can choose one of three different colors - blue, green, and amber - each having their own calming purpose - which is cool.  I tried to take a photo of the other colors, but this is the only one that turned out and I got tired of trying!  He really is so cool - and I'm so glad my mom found him!  Often when you see something and get excited it ends up disappointing - but he sure didn't.  On top of the color choice...you can also look for specific constellations of stars - - - SO COOL!

LOVE HIM!




I love how it looks with our big tree on the wall too!  

When I was working on trying to get a picture, Kia laid right next to it - and was covered in blue stars herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment