Saturday, May 15, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!

Well, as we all know, we were spoiled at the shower...and there are oh so very many things that I want to point out that were special little treasures - and I will continue to do so over the next little bit - but for now - I will post what I can!

The funniest gift at the shower was this onesie from Nicole...We all joke (any worry) that the baby will have a big head like his father, so this was just too perfect!

This was one of the sweaters my grandma made...I love it - it's my favorite one that she did! 

Okay, this book was a huge hit!  As I was taking it out to take photos of it...Ms. Kia was in there in no time!  She's gotta check everything out!

It's this complete little package - - - so CUTE!

Complete with tickle mittens to wear for story time!

The actual book itself is adorable too!  Sweetest little story - I'm sure it will be a hit!

Kia - being a part of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment