Thursday, May 13, 2010

What the stars just may have in store...

So I know I have a gazillion updates to make to this blog; however, I just did this and thought I would share right away because it's on my mind!  

So I was snooping on this other expectant mama's blog and she had this labour prediction thing...so I went to the website and answered all the questions...and this was Madame Zaritska's prediction for me...

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a little patch of red hair.

She got the gender right, which is a good start!  I wouldn't be surprised about the weight.  The hair color made me giggle because it's something we talk about being a total possibility!  I would totally be okay with a 14 hour labour (I say that now...but when I hear of the 20-30 hour labours...I think it seems reasonable!)!  I guess we will soon see if any of the prediction is right!  Just wanted to share!...We know that it's all capoohie, but who knows?!  


No comments:

Post a Comment