Saturday, May 15, 2010

Updates Galore

Well, I know it's been far too long since I've updated this!  Life has been a bit crazy!  We have been busy...I will start by going back to last weekend!

Last Friday we got the call in the morning that the new vehicle came in!  We were able to pick it up that weekend and I think we (okay...I!!) looked for any opportunity to drive somewhere!  I LOVE IT.  It's very exciting...but unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show yet...I promise that I will post some tomorrow!  We have also installed the car seat, which is so exciting and crazy at the same time!  Things are definitely coming together!

Trevor has finished staining the fence, and the yard has taken shape...he's itching to get started on the deck!  Every time we bbq - he slips a comment in somewhere about how nice it will be to bbq on the deck or how he misses bbqing on a deck - - - all in time!  For now, the garage will have to do!  I know he's dreaming up his design and he and my dad talk about what he would like to do...so we will see what they create!  I'm sure it will be fantastic!  I'm looking forward to getting the gate up - that's what I'm 'dreaming' about!

We had our prenatal class last Saturday and to say it was disappointing is a complete understatement!  It was borderline brutal!  The instructor was not good by any means and the material was so very bland and basic.  We did get to go on the tour, which was nice - so lets focus on that positive!

Trevor celebrated his birthday!  The big 2-6!  I made some homemade cupcakes with peanut butter icing (he had been saying how yummy they would be)...and they were delicious (made them from scratch btw!  None of that from the box craziness!).  He was spoiled.  He got an iPod Touch and a gift card for some applications - which he has been hinting at for a while...so he has spent much of his time fiddling with his new toy!

We went shopping together on Monday night and picked out our little man's 'take home' outfit for the hospital...and as I'm writing this - I realize I didn't take photos...maybe we will just have to wait for the photos of the big day!!!  

Anywhos...I will get on with some more interesting posts (well...ones with pictures - which I always find more interesting!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment