Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Mama's Day!!


It was a nice surprise to get some Mother's Day wishes from some family and some very nice friends!  In fact, my brother and Lesley even popped by with a gift!  I didn't think of myself as a mom just yet - so it was nice that others were able to point out the celebration for me!  Lesley got me a photo wallet, a book, and my favorite - this giraffe!  He is so sweet.  He plays a lullaby as his head moves back and forth!  Apparently, I fell in love with him in the states at Christmas - and totally forgot - but they didn't!  They went back for him - and it was a complete surprise for me!  Again, the thoughtfulness!  It was exciting for them that I fell in love with the giraffe just as much the second time around!  Haha...pregnancy brain makes everything so very fun!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all those special mamas out there who may be reading this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment