Saturday, May 15, 2010

Work is now a memory...


Well Friday marked my last day of work before Maternity Leave.  It was bitter sweet.  I'm ready to rest and be off and start this new adventure as I am very tired...but it was very weird cleaning out my space and changing over my email, voicemail, etc.  I can't believe the time has come!  I remember thinking about how far off in the future it really was!  But, it has in fact come...and it was nice to go out for lunch with some of the ladies from the office...I also greatly appreciated the card and gift certificate for Sweet Mama!  I can't wait to use it - I think I will use it to either pamper my very sore feet or my growing belly - those are the two options that I was looking into!  I will keep you posted as to what I will pick!  I don't think you can go wrong with Sweet Mama, so it was much appreciated!  

Good Bye to the working girl - Hello Busy Mama!  
Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment