Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lady Bug Class

I signed Jackson up for a class at the Muttart Conservatory.  The class was all about lady bugs.  Crafts, planting a special polka dot plant, story, songs.  Sadly, Trev was gone so I was on Sawyer duty and didn't partake as they asked that younger siblings not be there.  So Sawyer and I roamed around for an hour.  The odd time we caught Moose's class in a pyramid or in the common area.  The one photo I have down below is when he saw Sawyer and waved.   He yelled to his class 'That's Sawyer everyone.  That's MY brother'.  Those are the moments I was talking about when I said a couple posts back that these two truly do love each other.  I know they will fight and have their moments, but goodness do I hope that some of that bond sticks throughout the years!

Right when he discovered Sawyer was there!

 The final activity was setting a lady bug free :)







2 comments:

  1. Too cool! Wish I was home so one of us could have shared this with him

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet all the girls in that class were swooning over that handsome boy! Way to go Jackson, show your sensitive side and win them over! You will be a heartbreaker and I just can't wait to see it all play out over the years ;)

    Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete