Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Edmonton Valley Zoo

...Is sadly a HUGE disappointment!

There are so very few animals, and out of the ones there are, half weren't out.  To think we paid admission to see guinea pigs, ferrets, and some frogs.  We did see a tiger and some monkeys - but honestly the glass was so dirty and the animals looked so sad.  It reminded me why I don't really like zoos or agree with the whole concept all that much.  I was excited about the train.  It wasn't running.  The carousel looked like fun.  But it wasn't running either.  Basically we paid $15 for ice cream and left.  In fact, the girl told me the total and change so quickly I could barely understand...and when I finally caught up and did the math, she shortened me on my change.  On purpose I believe.  There was a cup that said 'Tips for Tuition' on it right beside and I thought...ah ha...that's where the rest of my change went.  This isn't the first either, Caitlin says when she goes to pick something up from Macs, they just give her the round number of whatever is her change and pocket the cents part.  I wonder how much money they take home at the end of the night from doing that.  I can't believe people...anyways, I digress.  Here are some pictures of my cute boys because that's about the only great part of the zoo!!!

Staring at the VERY loud monkey

1 comment:

  1. Was good to get out and about even though it sucked. The loud monkey was my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete