Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LONG LOST PHOTOS - BE PREPARED FOR PHOTO OVERLOAD!!!!

Apparently, and sadly, it has been months since I've uploaded photos onto my computer from my cell phone.  It resulted in a quick trip down memory lane!  It made me smile and get sad at the same time!  I also haven't even done the video part of this yet!

SO....here goes nothing!  From what I can tell - these are starting at the end of June!

How we bathed at fish camp...excuse the blurriness!
What happens when you give your child a page of stickers when in the car!...
A Haircut.

How our stroller looked at our lake day in Sylvan...couldn't pack much more on there!

 I made some homemade buns...
Jackson Maxin' and Relaxin' in bed.
 An evening swimming at the Legislature...
 A fun night at the Taste of Edmonton
 At Ella's birthday party when Sawyer fought me tooth and nail to have this nap...oh I remember it like it was yesterday!
 After a day at the lake...
After a rainstorm that flooded our streets...
 Family dinner at Montanas on a day when Dada came home :)
The 'after' shot of Moose post-chocolately snack!
In the bus on the way to the Taste of Edmonton


 That almost updates it!!!

After doing this - I'm really going to try to stay on top of this!  Hope you enjoyed all 120-something of the photos!  Whooooheeee.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love these kind of posts. Boys sure have changed since some of the earlier photos

    Miss you

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete