Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lovin' the Limelight

This little boy has been loving to rock out lately.  He sings a lot, and now he's adding in the instruments.  He also seeks out a stage...last night's choice...his step stool.  He cracks me up lately.  I remember doing this when I was little, but I was about 7!!!  He does these little shows unpromted...and in fact, we get told to 'sit down' to watch.  He cracks me up.


A side note...yesterday morning I was trying to get Sawyer to sleep in the swing.  He was cranky and complaining and crying and I hear Jackson pipe up from the table where he was eating breakfast...'Try the bottle'.  Genius.  It worked.  Thank goodness for my 2-year-old's wisdom!  His phrasing just made me giggle.  He's been catching me off guard a lot lately with our conversations!  It's such a fun time in his life!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish I could have been there for the performance. Just wait until both boys do it together :)

    Love you momma
    Love you moose
    Love you bear
    Love you kia

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete