Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Cookin'!

"I'm Cookin'" is a common phrase around here lately from Jackson's mouth.  He has taken quite the interest in helping out in the kitchen and it's fun and cute.  Sometimes he's right in there helping with what we're doing, and other times, he will get something like a pitcher and fill it with ice and take a wooden spoon to stir it.  Either way, it's cute!

The other day he was stirring his yogurt and berries and said 'I'm cooking berries Mama'.

Another night, Caitlin asked him if he helped make dinner, and he said 'I cooked the ice', which was true - I guess!

On this particular morning, he was cooking pancakes!

That stool has become his 'everything' stool.  It started out as being a potty and hand-washing stool.  Now it's his cooking stool, his turning one and off lights stool, and even his stage!  We have one on each floor.  It's Fantastic!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment