Friday, February 3, 2012

A Very Delayed Progress Report!

Not only is it delayed...but it is also not all that accurate as at this point the flooring is (minus recutting one board) complete!  These are a mixture of iphone photos and photos from our water camera (hence the residual water spots on some of the photos from our last trip to the waterpark!!). 



 I will take some photos by tomorrow night of the basement as is now!  Promise - as it's even come a long way in the past two days!

I also wanted to send a special shout out to my mom and dad!  My mom for loaning my dad out and my dad for coming and staying (too) late several nights in a row, after a 2 1/2 week vacation when he probably should have been catching up on work.  He was here helping us.  It couldn't have been done without him.  We are so grateful for the help, guidance, patience, and 'Papa' time!


1 comment:

  1. Floor looks great! Thinking about it about 1/3 of the way through I realized that I actually didn't mind laying floor.

    Thanks for the help Jack!

    ReplyDelete