Monday, February 6, 2012

Friday Photos

These pictures were from Friday morning!  I totally forgot I took them.  They are nothing special...just some morning breakfast pictures.  As much as I complain about that darn morning sun and it drives me crazy...sometimes it makes for some nice lighting for photos!  And when Moose is sitting eating, I can actually take a photo without chasing him around making as many ridiculous noises as I can!  It was the first day I really noticed an improvement to Jackson's eye and I think I took these to show Trevor...but clearly, the moment has passed!


 That same night I found a masterpiece waiting for me when I went to shower!  This boy loves his tub crayons!  And I love his art work!


1 comment:

  1. Wow that's some fancy art work mister! Eye is looking better every day.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete