Sunday, February 5, 2012

L-O-V-E

Dear New Photo Studio...

I know we just met today, but I think I'm in love.  I know you aren't quite running on all cylinders yet and that I need to polish you up - but you and me - we are a match made in heaven!  I was so worried about our 'date' today, but you were very good to me!  It was heaven being able to spend time with you...and have Jackson there playing...and all our supplies right there!  Glorious!  I cannot wait until you and I become more acquainted and I give you some TLC and make you my own!  Thank you for the great date today!


It's true!  Today I used my new studio in the basement.  It didn't involve moving around all my living room furniture.  It didn't involve calling anyone for help to set up/take down anything.  It didn't involve several trips up and down and around stairs.  It was perfect...almost!  And almost perfect is a vast improvement!  I'm so glad my first 'studio' shoot could be Anna's Cake Smash!  Jackson's little girlfriend turned ONE today!  Where does the time go?! 

I also love that Moosey has all his toys right outside the door.  He was awesome!  For part of it, he sat right next to me, holding her balloon, and clapped for her.  I could EAT HIM UP!  Another thing I love?!  Bruiser's willingness to go sit or stand to let me test out my lighting, backdrop, etc.  He's so very helpful.  I can't wait to use this new backdrop next weekend for the Valentine's Day Minis.  I'm hoping his bruise improves because I think he could rock this backdrop!  Even if he still has his black eye, I may just have to go with it!  This is life lived right now, right?!  Better live it right vs. wishing it were different!  Love You Moosey.  Every piece of you!

Testing 1, 2, 3...


 Happy First Birthday Sweet Girl!


 Yesterday we went to Anna's party...and the men were thoroughly impressed with our young Taylor Hall's shiner.  I am trying to teach Moose to say 'You should see the other guy!'...instead he smiles and flashes them a better look!  Funny how many people in the past few days have made the Taylor Hall comparison all on their own.  Makes me laugh.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Glad it all came through in the end with the photo studio.

    Miss you guys

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete