Saturday, May 9, 2015

Art Caddy Complete

I am by no means a sewer.  In fact, every time I work on a project it takes me 5x the amount of time I'm sure it takes others!  But you know what?  I'm learning!  And in the end, these two don't care about perfection!  Late last year I made Jackson the 'art caddy' that you see on the left.  It has been used every. single. day.  I had full intentions, fabric, and partial cutting done for Sawyer's for months - but the first one took me SO LONG it feared me to start another!  One day a few weeks ago, enough was enough!  He had been patient for months.  So, I buckled down and made his.  I cannot tell you how much these boys use these art caddies and how happy they make me that their supplies are stowed away and NOT all over my table all the time!  If only they didn't take me so long to make, I would totally make them as gifts!  For now, one a year is enough.  I purchased the pattern here!

No comments:

Post a Comment