Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Whole New World!


Well, Jackson is truly changing every day now...at dinner tonight with my parents, he was able to sit up for a few seconds on his own...then an hour later when we got home, he was able to sit up for quite a while longer!  Finally, we grabbed the camera!  We actually have a couple videos of him sitting about, but I chose to post this one. So today we will mark as the day that Jackson really can sit up on his own for a bit!  So exciting.  Being on the edge of rolling and sitting, I'm sure that he will be into things very soon and then all our worlds will change!  

I'm very sad my parents are leaving for a couple weeks...I feel like they are going to miss out on something!  Hopefully not, but at the rate he's going - - - who knows!

I am going to go enjoy some time with my husband.  It sucks that he leaves tomorrow.  The weeks he's gone seem so long, and then when we're all together again, they fly by.

P.S.  Sorry it is sideways!

No comments:

Post a Comment