Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Uh Oh - What a Monster!

So tonight, Jackson was quietly enjoying his feed.  We were all sitting on the couch.  He had fallen asleep, and before we knew it, his mouth opened and a waterfall proceeded to leave his mouth!  I kid you not - it was definitely projectile!  Now, immediately - I FREAKED and PANICKED.  I patted his back, I rubbed his belly, only to turn him around to see the HUGEST smile of all time.  He couldn't have been happier.  He proceeded to smile up a storm and thought he had done a pretty good job.  Although a huge mess...consisting of Caitlin's clothes, my clothes, Jackson's clothes, the couch, and the floor - the Little Man was as happy as pie.  Must have had a bubble WAY down in his tummy from the beginning of the bottle.  I would say poor little bug, but as you can see in the video...he didn't seem to worried about it!

Ah, the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment