Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Swimming Lesson Number TWO!

Mommy said that last time it was a lot of work to get me dressed in the change room and that it would be so much easier to do at home!  So this time she dressed me a little crazy!  Swim attire, baby legs, hoodie, socks, I was warm...but not all that stylin'!!  This is my pre-swim nap!
We got there early, so I got to watch the really big kids swim!  Ah...one day!
Entering the nice warm swimming pool!
Singing the wheels on the bus.
Dad chose the BIGGEST hat in the bin...he should know my head isn't as big as his!!
Watching the bigger kids splash

Dad teaching me how to float!
Showing mom and dad something on the ceiling...pointing and wondering!!
Smiles all around!
Floating Up a Storm
So Tired!!!
Our second swimming lesson was a success!  It was nice to have Trevor there to participate!  We are going to take turns.  When he's home, he'll go in with the Little Man, and when I'm home, I will go in!  It's fun to see all the little guys.  There were two more babies, but still no one under six months except Mr. Jackson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment