Monday, September 27, 2010

My New (almost finished) Pantry!

 
The Before Shots
 Jackson watching Daddy work away!
 While Mommy worked on the door!
 And the Spice Tins!

 Yup, I printed labels and put them in alphabetical order!
 Clearly, we need to get one more rack and some more tins to cover up those old holes and to finish off the spices!
 I'm in LOVE!
 I told Trevor I wanted to sleep in the pantry...
 The bugger told me to go ahead!!!
The finished chalk board door and semi-finished spice racks!  I love it! 

So for a long time now I've wanted these as my spice rack and wanted the door painted with chalk board paint for my recipes, grocery list, and note leaving!  Today, we finally did it!  It was magical!  I love love love it and can't wait for it to be finished!  Jackson was a great supervisor!  Both Trevor and I cook a lot and we enjoy our spices.  Let me tell you, it is a heck of a lot easier finding and measuring spices with these fantastic tins!  Right at our finger tips!  How fabulous!

Bet you're all jealous!?!  Okay, okay, I know it's just spices!!

Note to self---GET CHALK!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey, your spice rack looks familiar! Looks great, I sure love mine although I got clear tape for my label maker and put the labels right on the front so my unspice knowing husband can figure out the difference:)

    ReplyDelete