Saturday, September 18, 2010

All you need is Friends!


Today was a pretty special day!  Jackson got to hang out with Auntie Nicole pretty much all day!  She was sweet enough to watch him while I went to the gym this morning (I think I'm becoming a Zumba addict!) and then she and us went to our friend's birthday party!  There was a fire and Jackson was pretty mesmerized...then he fell asleep all bundled up outside.  It was pretty great.  We then came home and played and played...and played some more - and there were LOTS of smiles and giggles and coos. Nicole made him laugh, he made Nicole laugh...we tested out some of his toys and watched him learn right before our eyes!  He's soooo much fun!  Always happy.  I want to knock on wood when I say that because really, we had one fussy episode today when he was hungry and I was trying toques on him...and outside of that he has been super content!

It is nice to know that so many people love our little man and that he is lucky enough to be surrounded by such special people!

No comments:

Post a Comment