Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Night Scatter

Well, today was a rainy, cold, long day!  Jackson hasn't been sleeping all that great at night lately, which really sucks because he was doing SOOOO good for a good couple of weeks there.  I'm crossing my fingers and toes that tonight I have done everything that was part of the old routine in hopes of some blissful 'zzzzzs'!  

Today we went out to my parents because their community was having a big shin dig of a bbq.  It was really unfortunate that the weather sucked...because it appeared that A LOT of work went into it!  Either way, Jackson braved the rain and was the driest, warmest one there!  It was probably also the best hot dog and pop corn I've had in a long while!  Then I watched the Eskimos suck for a bit!  

Tonight has been a bit of a runaround...I had offered to host a moms group tomorrow morning and then it kinda slipped my mind...so I have been cleaning and baking muffins!  I also went and filled the car up with gas because tomorrow Jackson and I start swimming lessons and I wanted nothing to get in the way of us getting there!  I am excited and nervous and anxious all at the same time!  I'm sure he will love it!  I wanted to start him young and this one starts at four months...so it was just good timing!  Will keep you posted on how that goes!  

With all the rain and coldness, I haven't been able to take the nice fall photos that I have wanted to and tonight was such a runaround that all you get are the lazy-tons resting before we start to wind down for actual bed!  

Miss you Trevor...almost half way there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post baby. Miss you so much!! I hope your mom's group goes well this morning and you and Jackson have a blast at his first swimming lesson. Let me know how they go.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete