Friday, September 3, 2010

Rainforest Cafe Adventures!

Today we made the drive to Ontario, California to do a bit of shopping and, more importantly, hit up the Rainforest Cafe!  This hands down is my favorite restaurant.  For those of you who have never been there, it is literally like you are in the rainforest!  It has stars and moving animals and aquariums, and vines hanging everywhere!  Anyways, in a nut shell, I would be perfectly happy living there!!!

My dad thought Jackson was too young to appreciate it and he was VERY surprised at how amazed and captivated Jackson was!  It made me so happy to see him take it all in!  I know he won't remember it, but he was so very captivated by it all!  The amazement on his face sums it up!




This was the scary monkey by our table that started moving and thumping and making noise!  I jumped, Jackson did too...but then he was spellbound!



Jackson LOVES standing now...more often than not...sitting isn't an option!  He is getting  better and better at it too...and by better, I mean straighter!


This HANDS DOWN is my favorite photo...to me, it really captivates how he took it all in!


My dad and Jackson staring at the waterfall! 




Then...


After taking all that in, a little guy has to rest!


And rest he did!


Wish you could have been there Trev!  He surprised us all by his excitement for it!

Miss you.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment