Monday, May 2, 2011

Sharing is Caring!

 This morning at about 6:20 Jackson woke up whimpering...which sucked - but I got some serious cuddles and he was sleeping in my arms in no time - then when we were up playing, I got a peak at a new tooth!  One of the bottom ones broke through this morning...and we've been waiting for it!  So, I think that may have been the root of his sad little wake up!

The better adventure of the morning was Jackson sharing with his puppy!  Anyone who has spent any time here recently knows that Jackson's two favorite toys are his drum set and his ball.  Well, his puppy participated in the fun this morning when Jackson held out one of his drumsticks to her and, to his surprise, she took it from him!  It was sooo funny!  She carried it around for at least 10 minutes!


I'm sure if Jackson could teach her to bang them on things - - - he would!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute together! Kia was so proud to have that drumstick I bet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thats so cute!

    ReplyDelete