Saturday, May 28, 2011

Legislature Part 1

This afternoon was pretty fabulous!  I had a photoshoot scheduled for 1:30 pm at the Legislature Grounds and instead of leaving Moose with Caitlin, they both came with me and went for a walk while I did my thing, and then we met up and spent some fun time enjoying the BEAUTIFUL grounds!


We (not surprisingly!) found the only water feature working!  I was hoping the whole fountains and pools would be full and ready to go - but it's all empty and disappointing!  So, we found a fountain.  And I promise - - - Jackson wasn't disappointed!  I could stare at his smile all day - he was so happy every time the wind blew and water droplets would splash on his face :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish I could've been there to see him enjoy the fountain.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete