Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Leftovers.

I totally feel like I've been slacking in the picture department lately - and it makes me sad and I'm sorry - but I'm hoping that I can pick right back up!  I've been super busy the past little while and find myself with little free time to play with.  I appreciate all the gentle reminders to get on my blog and update!  So, I make a promise now to get back into the routine! 

Dinner tonight...leftover spaghetti!  Yummers!


Jackson is still coughing and a big mucousy, but I feel that it's getting better.  I am so excited, anxious, and a bit sad about this weekend's birthday party!  He is getting so big!  His new favorite thing (which he's been doing for a while, but not so consistently) is waving at people and saying "Hi".  He also blew kisses a couple nights ago - and it was friggin cute!  Tonight, my dad was over helping with something for the weekend (thanks!) and he went to say good night to Jackson, who was already in bed for the night but not sleeping - and Jackson waved to him and gave him a high five.  Melts my little heart!
Miss you Daddy!  TWO more sleeps :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum! One of our favorite meals. Looking very cute as normal mister. Can't wait to come home.

    Miss you family!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the party this weekend. Take lots of pics (haha, as if you wouldn't?!?!). I'm so sad that we are missing it!!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete