Friday, May 13, 2011

Mr. Social


Today we had Jackson's second last Roots of Empathy visit (*tear*).  Afterwards we snuck a little extra visit time in with Mel!  Jackson LOVED this couch - and mostly loved watching everyone walk by!  He thinks that everyone around him is there to see him - and smiles and waves and snoops to his hearts content!  He is Mr. Social Butterfly!

He was climbing on the couch and chit chatting away, and a couple times I just got sad looking at him because he is not my little baby anymore!  He is my big boy!  He couldn't be more of a boy and is so calm and chilled - nothing could ruffle his feathers.  So I quickly snapped the above photo - because everything about him in it kinda sums up what I mean!

1 comment:

  1. Your looking so much better even since yesterday. No more fever! Hope your tummy starts to feel better too.

    Miss ya family
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete