Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm an Auntie

Yup, it's true.  My brother and his wife FINALLY had their baby on Tuesday!  It was a long day for them I'm sure, but we were waiting there to catch a first glimpse!  Jackson was a trooper...I don't think we left the hospital until close to 11pm...and that's FAR from his bedtime...but he was up for the celebration!  We went back the next day for more of a visit. 

Landon is a sweet baby...and I can tell they are excited!  Let their journey begin!

We kept reminding Jackson to 'be gentle' while he poked Landon in the head!  He loved the baby though and it was funny to watch him look at him.  At one point he pulled on the basinette as in 'come on dude, bust outta there...lets play!'.  Soon enough they'll be chasing each other around and playing in the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment